Share Boot Camp for New Moms with your community
These are the steps to become an independent, certified Boot Camp for New Moms Coach:
- Get licensed. This involves a contract, a one-time fee of $495, and a $50 annual renewal. In return, you receive:
- Program curriculum with marketing materials
- License to offer the program
- Training in Irvine, California
- Logo and name use
- Lifetime technical support from our trainers and program staff
- Become Certified. All independent Boot Camp for New Moms Coaches must complete training in Irvine, California before they can start offering the workshop. This two day intensive shows you how powerful the Boot Camp program can be to empower new moms and build their confidence! You'll see a live Boot Camp and experience all the best practices and core values that make Boot Camp the unique, peer-to-peer program that it is.
- Set up your website and online registration. Work with BCNM headquarters to pick a custom URL and set up your website with workshop dates so you can take online registrations quickly and easily! You set your own price and for each mom-to-be that registers we retain a $15 fee that covers processing costs, the workshop companion book each mom-to-be receives, "Crash Course for Moms-to-Be," website maintenance and program fees.
Why Boot Camp?
Becoming an independent certified Boot Camp for New Moms Coach is a great way to make a positive impact on moms-to-be and new moms in your community while securing extra income for yourself.
Host as many or as few Boot Camp workshops as fit your schedule. And, at 3-hours each class, you still have the rest of the day for yourself.
By setting your own price, you set your own income. A class of 10 expectant moms at $35 each, yields you $200 for one session!
Use the networks and connections you've already made as a mother yourself. Reach out to the moms and kids groups you're already a part of. You know how information-hungry moms-to-be are, use that to your advantage by showing them what nourishing soul food Boot Camp for New Moms can be.