Bring Boot Camp for New Moms to your country
These are the bullet points to starting a Boot Camp for New Moms program. Every program needs:
- A sponsor organization with access to expectant moms. This can be a hospital, place of worship, birthing center, government agency/program, community organization, etc.
- License to offer Boot Camp. This involves a contract, a one-time fee, and an annual renewal fee. In return, you receive:
- Program curriculum
- Lifetime license for the sponsoring organization to offer Boot Camp in one location
- Training enrollment for one Coach
- Logo use and marketing materials
- Lifetime technical support from our trainers and program staff.
- Trained new-mom facilitators. Because Boot Camp is a peer-to-peer workshop, the program is most effectively delivered when the Coach is a fellow new mom. With that in mind, Coaches should be:
- New moms who have recently been dealing with the issues these moms-to-be in the workshops are facing,
- Outgoing and engaging: getting the moms-to-be and new moms to have meaningful discussions about motherhood,
- Able to elicit thoughtful responses and insight from new moms about the issues covered in Boot Camp,
- Respectful of other’s opinions and differing parenting methods.
Want to start a Boot Camp?
Let us know you're interested and we will get in touch with you about offering Boot Camp in your country as soon as we can.