BOOT CAMP FOR NEW MOMS Orange County
You're Having a Baby! Get Ready for Everything Coming Your Way
During Boot Camp for New Moms, new mamas (and their babies) share real-world insight, advice, and experiences about navigating the first months of parenthood. You'll hear how different women and families handle the challenges that almost all new parents face:
- Work/life balance, handling family and friends
- Going back to work or staying home and childcare
- Parenting as a team
- Breastfeeding, or not, and what that looks like in the real world
- Changes new moms face (physical, hormonal, mental, etc.) and how that impacts everything
- New dad's different trajectory and how he bonds with baby
- Reinforcing your relationship before, and reconnecting after, baby arrives
You'll leave Boot Camp:
- Feeling more confident
- With your question answered
- Armed with strategies to make the transition to motherhood smoother
- Knowing you're not alone
- Ready to form parenting team with your partner
- Understanding what dad-to-be is going through and how to support him
- With real-world insight and solutions to common challenges
A trained Coach (also a Boot Camp graduate) facilitates the discussion.
We recommend mom-to-be attend between 28-40 weeks, but any time is a good time! The workshop is $35 for each mom-to-be, which includes the book, Crash Course for Moms-To-Be. Refunds are not given for no-shows.
Boot Camp for New Moms is offered in Anaheim, Irvine, and Laguna Hills. Choose whichever date and location works best for you, it isn't tied to insurance or where the baby is being delivered. Notice: FSA/HSA cards can't be processed.
All Boot Camp for New Moms workshops have a companion Boot Camp for New Dads workshop at the same date/time/location for dad-to-be, so you can get on the same page before your baby comes. Register dad-to-be below.
BOOT CAMP FOR NEW DADS
You're in This Together, Get Dad-To-Be on the Same Page
Get dad-to-be on the same page and thinking about how to support new mom, new baby and what kind of dad he wants to be. He will leave Boot Camp excited to meet his baby and confident he can be a great dad!
Guys talk about how to:
- Support new mom and understand what she's going through
- Form a parenting team with your partner
- Handle gatekeeping and make sure you're hands-on from day one
- Troubleshoot crying babies
- Become the dad you want to be and bond with baby
- Build your relationship before baby arrives
The workshop is $35 for each dad-to-be, which includes the book Crash Course for Dads-To-Be, and gifts for dad and baby when they return as Veterans.
Select the location and date convenient for dad-to-be, it's not tied to insurance or delivery location. No shows won't be refunded. Notice: FSA/HSA cards can't be processed.