Bring Boot Camp for New Moms to your community
These are the bullet points to starting a Boot Camp for New Moms program. Every program needs:
- A sponsor organization with access to expectant moms. This can be a hospital, place of worship, birthing center, government agency/program, community organization, etc.
- License to offer Boot Camp. This involves a contract, a one-time fee of $995, and an annual renewal fee of $50. In return, you receive:
- Program curriculum
- Lifetime license for the sponsoring organization to offer Boot Camp in one location
- Training enrollment for one Coach
- Logo use and marketing materials
- Lifetime technical support from our trainers and program staff.
- Trained new-mom facilitators. Because Boot Camp is a peer-to-peer workshop, the program is most effectively delivered when the Coach is a fellow new mom. With that in mind, Coaches should be:
- New moms who have recently been dealing with the issues these moms-to-be in the workshops are facing,
- Outgoing and engaging: getting the moms-to-be and new moms to have meaningful discussions about motherhood,
- Able to elicit thoughtful responses and insight from new moms about the issues covered in Boot Camp,
- Respectful of other’s opinions and differing parenting methods.
New Moms who have attended the other childbirth classes offered by your organization are a great place to start recruiting your Coach. Master Coach Training for one Coach is included in the initial license fee. Training for each additional Coach is $450.
- And must meet these additional expectations:
- Have Veteran Moms with their babies at every workshop.
- Provide Crash Course for Moms-To-Be to every expectant mom.
- Generally follow the workshop curriculum.
- Keep Coach and Coordinator contact information up to date with the BCNM office.
- Get satellite license(s) for each Boot Camp for New Moms® location that you operate.
- Provide the workshop as a three-hour session.
Boot Camp for New Moms is very inexpensive to operate and most programs charge a registration fee to help offset costs. The main ongoing expense is per participant for the workshop companion book, "Crash Course for Moms-to-Be," which each mom-to-be receives as part of the class. It is $8 per participant and new programs start off ordering a box of 30.
Ready to start Boot Camp?
When you are ready to move forward we will send you the contract to sign and the invoices for the license fee and initial order of 30 books.
International inquiries: We are working on the best way to serve communities outside of the US and Canada, but let us know you're interested by filling out the form below.